Sunrise walk with Aga

Saturday, November 21, 2015

R&A-2 Earlier this week before the bitter cold set in, we took an early morning walk around Howth. Part photo session with the uber talent that is Aga, part a little something different- it was images I've been wanting to do for a little while. Simple and unfussy. The weather had threatened rain that day but thankfully, we were treated to a clear, dry few hours. Rosy cheeks, the best companions to share the memory with and waffles to boot.

It's not often that I care for portrait sessions- but lately, I've been more conscious of this current stage of life.  This ongoing unsure, fork in the road, hugely uncertain but undeniably thrilling part of growing up.

Some of my most favourite images still remain those of my mother in her youth, maybe in a similar time of growth- natural, mostly outdoors on a horse or near water and with a glow that I cannot quite explain in words.  Part of me wanted to capture that same je ne sais quoi for future keepsakes.

A tad cheesy-sure, but one for the memories.
picisto-20151121114736-701868 picisto-20151121113952-108069
* First image (a sneak peek!) by the lovely Aga Maru. The collage images from my iPhone.

4 comments:

  1. Cute and stunning views. www.champagneinateacup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rincy. Loving these images!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks lovely! We need to get out and do some more soon with your family :)

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger