Friends and Staycations

Thursday, November 12, 2015

DSC_0742
Joanne, my pocket rocket of a best friend is back in town.  Easily one of the most intensely smart and yet, equally laid back women in my life.  I've brought her to dinner parties where she has heatedly discussed banking, margins and depreciation values to people we don't know (I usually cringe at this stage) and then later come back to the apartment to dance and do youtube exercise videos with me.  The contrast is utterly endearing to me.

We celebrated a law degree milestone for her with a one-night staycation at the Dean.  Not normally the type to do that sort of thing but every now and again pretending to be a tourist in your home city is a welcome treat.  DSC_0739 DSC_0731 DSC_0732 DSC_0740 picisto-20151112171149-401779 DSC_0758
Girlfriends + staycations = a very good thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger