A little thank you

Saturday, November 7, 2015

DSC_0729 (2)
So, this happened at the Blog Awards Ireland at the end of October! Thank you for reading, supporting and allowing me to keep on keeping on as they say.  This space has led to so many wonderful friendships, opportunities, life lessons- I've grown up tremendously over the last three years as a result of it all dear friends.

Currently reading Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert (thank you Nathalie!) and this passage really hit home:

''And no, this story does not end with her winning any championship medals.  It doesn't have to.  In fact, this story does not end at all... simply because, it is still the best way for her to unfold a certain beauty and transcendence within her life that she cannot seem to access in any other manner. 

And while the paths and outcomes of creative living will vary wildly from person to person, I can guarantee you this:  A creative life is an amplified life.  It's a bigger life, a happier life, an expanded life, and a hell of a lot more interesting life.  Living in this manner- continually and stubbornly bringing forth the jewels that are hidden within you- is a fine art, in and of itself.''

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't believe I missed that news. You so much deserve it. Big magic is on my to read list. Have you listened to Jess Lively interview with Elizabeth Gilbert? I did like it a lot.
    Have a great day Rincy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congratulations :) Your blog is such a beautiful little portal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats your blog is beautiful - and the quote very apt. I have just started blogging, long after the thought occured to me and I find the creative aspect of it immensely cathartic. https://champagneinateacup.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger