Weekend snapshots at Lilliput

Saturday, October 10, 2015

IMG_2256 IMG_2262 picisto-20151010130656-306897 IMG_2269 IMG_2273 (1) IMG_2279
A little peek at the happenings in Lilliput stores (think tapas, wine, Kate's cakes!) for the food festival this weekend.  Between this sweetness and L. Mulligan Grocer (favourite gastropub for all the right reasons) - Stoneybatter has secured a soft spot in my heart for a long time to come.  It's a good place to be this weekend friends.

If you're out and about- the full programme is here.  Thank you Kate for letting me use your camera to capture some memories! xo

2 comments:

  1. I've never been here but it looks gorgeous! Need to get my hands on one of those cakes!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Stoneybatter and this food fest was the best thing ever! Funny, I was in Lilliput Stores for the tapas and wine and loved it. Nearly overdosed on those cakes...! YUUUMMMM x

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger