Flashback Friday

Friday, September 11, 2015

While I was working emergency shifts over the last two years, my immune system and I were at wit's end. Sorting through images yesterday evening, I realised how many events I embarrassingly associated with an illness: the flu, laryngitis, sinus infections, the usual prodromes of coughs, colds and general malaise (the glamour of it all friends!) but I still adored having the opportunity to capture events if well enough to do so when asked.  This pop-up last July was one of them.

Manatsu (meaning Midsummer) was a collaborative effort between Hunt&GatherRobin Hoshino, Gruel Guerrilla, Junko Hamilton, Orlaith Ross and a whole heap of their friends. Twelve courses, a hanging garden installation, Japanese inspired- a little visual inspiration to start the weekend.

DSC_0001 DSC_0008 DSC_0012 DSC_0031 DSC_0038 DSC_0053 DSC_0056 DSC_0073 DSC_0084 DSC_0093 DSC_0103 DSC_0104 DSC_0107

0 comments:

Post a Comment

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger