Wedding Blur

Saturday, August 1, 2015

DSC_0474 Lately, I've been drawn to stories and images of couples. Subconsciously now realising it is because my first 'big' wedding is drawing near. These images were just over two years ago when I was assisting and trying to teach myself how to create blur. Completely imperfect captures, but they are achingly endearing to me for that reason.

Excited to be venturing into unknown waters and grateful to friends who insist I am up for the task despite many a protest.  DSC_0477
Here we go.

1 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll be great at it!
    I do love a photographic challenge and I'm actually in the process of finishing editing my third wedding shoot (had three in the space of one month). It was nerve wracking at first but I ended up really enjoying it. And I hope you will as well, such a great experience and you get to spend the day with a lot of happy people. Bisou

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger