Sun drenched florals in Memorial Park

Saturday, July 11, 2015

DSC_0159
Last week, Alex introduced me to Memorial Park.

Her text message ''Oh, Rincy. Just you wait. They're a stones throw from us. I want to bring you.'' Enter 4,000 planted roses, nearly 40,000-50,000 in bloom, 15 different varieties- it was a sight to behold on a sunny day.

While one of the two gardens was no doubt more lush than the other on that day,  I am growing increasingly thankful for friends who introduce me to parts of the neighbourhood like this.

DSC_0160
DSC_0163
DSC_0166
DSC_0186
Perspective, florals and something new- I'm sold.

6 comments:

  1. I meant it when I said any. Time.

    You bring the picnic blanket, I'll bring the Prosecco 🍻

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Even prettier in person that day Diana! :)

      Delete
  3. What a lovely, beautiful place! Is it quiet or crowded?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the day we went , super lovely and quiet! :) It's quite big so I'd imagine it wouldn't be too crowded on most days x

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger