Pass + Provisions | Houston, TX

Monday, March 23, 2015

DSC_0238 DSC_0239
I think it's pretty safe to say that our meal at Provisions was my favourite in Houston.  The restaurant itself is one part casual (Provisions) , one part fine dining (Pass) with a bar area in the mix to spice things up.  It's the sort of place where mushrooms and oysters (food that often tends towards a dividing line of like/dislike for me) became dishes I easily would have had second or third portions of- a very triumphant feat in and of itself.  And the dishes you love as staples, are even better.

I am being quite effusive but with good reason.  Things to try and recommended: hen of the woods pasta, glazed pork belly (best I've ever had), oysters, lamb sausage and the lentil falafel.

Chefs Terrence Gallivan and Seth Siegel-Gardner are two men that know a good thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger