Sam + Alex

Monday, February 9, 2015

DSC_0103 DSC_0532 DSC_0043 DSC_0322 DSC_0121 DSC_0193 DSC_0254 At the start of every year, I have a bucket list of plans. Many of them which fall to the wayside due to some insecurity of mine but this year, I am so silently determined to make true all of those ideas I excitedly hold dear.  Capturing love was one of them, especially after building the courage to say yes to a few small weddings this year (!).

Enter Sam and Alex- they are music, fresh air and comfort.  Spending a sunny Wicklow day with these two and beautiful, talented Grace was a joy.

I cannot wait to share more of this little story later this week.

7 comments:

  1. ADORE these, you captured them so beautifully. Though I think my fave is the dancing one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Nathalie- thank you! Means so much coming from you :) And that dancing one is one of my favourites. I have so many favourites at this stage though, trying to wittle them down to a few in a post is hard ;) Cannot wait to share more.

      And cannot wait to see if you'll let me get you and Ben in front of a camera! xxx

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous. Love them... and also... SOME.SMALL.WEDDINGS?!?!?!? SQUEEEAL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW, equally squealing over here Ly. Two of them are civil ceremonies (things I can definitely handle!) and well, I'm so happy you like them! So looking forward to finally seeing you next month x

      Delete
  3. I'm ALL for you getting B and I in front of a camera. But we warned: we're not nearly this cool!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Nathalie, trust me when I say you two are VERY cool. Cannot wait.

      Delete
  4. Excited for you... seems like a whole lot of fun stretching your creative muscles :D I hope it's bringing you as much joy as I'm sure it's bringing these lovelies! xo

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger