A trip to Paris

Friday, January 2, 2015

DSC_0333
Last year around my birthday, I had this inkling of a wish to go to Euro Disney. It was cheesy and silly but this year we did it.  Paris at this time of year is c-o-l-d; there were many hours where our hands and feet were in dire need of heat but it was also charming, beautiful and the magic of the city really did outweigh all.  So full of gratitude to have made this trip with Firas- someone who literally defrosted me many times over with hot tea and chocolates, was unbelievably patient and kind when I led us through the wrong gates before departure (not fun, for the record), did cheesy photo booth dress-ups with me and just was the best travel partner.

I couldn't have asked for a better way to have allowed things to come full circle at the year's end.  And I am so excited to share all of it here in the upcoming week.  Paris, we sure did love you lots.

3 comments:

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger