This guy

Thursday, November 20, 2014

picisto-20141120065200-512232 (1) I've debated about this post for a long time.  It can be a hard thing to keep a diary of sorts for public consumption and share with both brevity and depth the importance of an event or series of events. After six years together as boyfriend and girlfriend, during the summer months, we decided to move forward as individuals. Relationships are hard, ours was no different- beautiful, flawed, relatable, full of love and confusions and wild hopes..

He was and still is the CNN to my Disney. That steady tree I always build my playhouse on. 

My homie. My love. My friend. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh ladies, it is more than ok! We are great friends and love, care, respect each other dearly. Still very much a part of each others lives and for that I am unbelievably grateful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rincy, I've been following your blog for a while now and your posts always bring a smile to my face.

    Your post today though, especially the picture, really moved me – I can only imagine the depth of your love. I admire your strength to face each day with a smile and your courage to share this.

    God bless you and I wish you all the best. xx

    A fellow Malayalee and Dreamer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind message and for taking the time to say this (I wish I knew your name). Means a great deal to connect , and yes- I loved and still love him deeply..always a hard thing to share on the inter web though :)

      Hope things are finding you well, Anonymous ;)

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger