Subtle simplicity

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

DSC_0023 (1) DSC_0013 DSC_0034
Last week, when I was beginning my usual transformation into a walking, talking baby virus (thank you work and winter season!) the sweet souls of Informal Florist dropped off a beautiful holiday wreath that now adorns the living room.  With the constant reminder of Christmas being 'just around the corner' these florals and neutral palette Claire created for Emily's birthday celebration last year are just the amount of winter I can handle right now.  Subtle simplicity- my favourite kind of holiday.


ps. Happiest belated to you Emily. 

2 comments:

  1. i could stare at those photos for hours. so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the asparagus fern in those glass bottles. So simple & stunning!

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger