From the balcony

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

DSC_0174
In my old apartment, any eruptive colourful sunset and I was up on the rooftop faster than Firas could say 'where you are you going'.  Today, was no exception. Simple reason: the sky was purple. Magnificently purple. There is something about skies like this that make every silly romantic notion of mine seem possible.
DSC_0176
It also reminds me that there really is no outdoing Mother Nature creatively.  If it rains tonight, purple rain by Prince will be embarrassingly stuck in my head forevermore.

Dublin skies really tipped the scales this evening, friends.

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I missed the sunset as I was working but my bf told me the sky turned pink! Glad you got some photos of it!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger