Amsterdam (to be continued)

Monday, October 13, 2014

DSC_0217 Another city that I serendipitously fell in love with and while I was with camera in hand whilst there, I am now realising the majority of photos were food related for two little articles Ajda is working on. So while sharing them here is on hold for a little while, I am very excited to soon be reading about (and sharing) her favourite little haunts in the city.  DSC_0192 (1) A few of mine: walks within the Jordaan district, apple pie at Papeneiland (Bill Clinton ate there!), drinks and boat rides on the canal, poffertjes in Albert Cuyp market, Surinamese broodje pom, the beauty that is within the Sukha store, nearly every store in the De Pijp area and for my next trip, more bike rides and Vondelpark.

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to refer to this post if I visit Amsterdam, I was thinking of going on a city break in the new year but now I think I might wait and just go on a big Summer holiday somewhere lovely and warm and beautiful! I look forward to seeing the food photos!!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever you do go, email me beforehand! The above are a few little street food favourites (poffertjes and broodje pom) - Ajda has a longer list coming out soon so will make sure you are linked in to that too :)

      ps. You will love Amsterdam.

      Delete
  2. Lovely, looking forward to seeing your photos, Amsterdam is such a pretty place.

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger