Love in Texas | Part Two

Monday, September 8, 2014


Nina + John Same Day Edit from Spinning Leaf Films on Vimeo.

Of all the many things that I can say about my brother's wedding this same day-edit video encapsulates all of it. The brief conversations with him and remembering how important it was to him to embrace the day, really truly be present throughout it and knowing how grateful he was; my heart explodes with every single mushy emotion watching this film. I am so unabashedly proud and happy for the beautiful, inspiring life that awaits him.

6 comments:

  1. That was absolutely gorgeous Rincy! I was totally blown away, the love between them is so inspiring. What a great experience to be present for such a special occasion. A gorgeous location too. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video just radiates joy and love! Glad you shared <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous video Rincy! You and your bro are so alike - cute to see little glimpses of you too! Let me know when you're next in UK, lots of love x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So incredibly beautiful. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agh! Girls, it was beyond. This video makes me all sorts of happy and thank you ever so kindly for taking the time to watch and comment on it too :)

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger