Breakfast at Talbot Gallery

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

DSC_0064 (3) DSC_0121
After thirteen years in Dublin, there are times where I feel like this sweet city is much too familiar. We have our routine and being creatures of habit tend to stick to it without too much of a sway. And yet, over the last year with the comfort of growing into a community- fresh places, creative friends, unexpected opportunities and suddenly I find myself feeling like there is so much left undiscovered.

On Monday, I met up with Elaine and Claire in Talbot Gallery to capture a few images for Elaine's upcoming venture of sharing breakfast with an artist. I adore the idea. Who better to inspire than artists who with their words, images, music, paintings and sculptures somehow make the familiar...new again.   DSC_0031 DSC_0050 (1) picisto-20140402053819-708443 DSC_0037 DSC_0149 DSC_0156 (1)
I really am so excited to see what happens at breakfast in this small, beautiful space.

7 comments:

  1. In love with all of these pics, and can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a real and beautiful way of capturing things, R-dog. Your work and words are inspiring.

    xx A

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies are the absolute best. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super idea! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Adore the whole concept and all the soft tones. Claire's flowers, that space and your photography are a match made in heaven! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breakfast with an artist! That sounds so, so, sooo amazing!! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I wish there was going to be a breakfast with an artist while I'm there in a week or two, but it looks like the next one is *just* prior to my arrival. Oh well, I can absorb the beauty through your words and images.

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger