A little note

Friday, December 6, 2013

DSC_0023 (3)
Seriously thankful today to be able to work and watch some incredibly talented women do what they do best. Last year, I struggled looking for an outlet to create and grow outside of medicine and this evening as I took my last image at a beautiful dinner party, I felt every bit of that hope come to light.

There is no truer calling than following your heart and I am indebted to the kindness of this little blogging community for allowing me to do just that.

(Cheesy post, a bit too sugary I know, but altogether very true.)

*Florals by Informal Florist. They were beyond stunning.

4 comments:

  1. It's always wonderful to hear stories of people finding their creative path in life, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sabbie - trust me when I say it's been many, many years in the making. I feel the most 'me' that I have in so long. (and it feels really good) x

      Delete
  2. Ah Rincy, such a sweet post. Love that it's a year since we first met at Holly's, what an amazing blogging adventure we've all been on since then x lots of love x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Louisa, it has been hasn't it! What a wonderful year. So thankful for lifelong friendships with you girls x

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger