French Foodie | Ketty Elisabeth

Saturday, November 16, 2013

DSC_0351 (3) DSC_0349 DSC_0353 DSC_0384 DSC_0398 (1)
Ketty is my type of French Foodie. Food is an occasion, hours lingering with conversation around a meal is standard and everything has a story. It's always great to see Dublin through another person's eyes and Ketty's french foodie view is utterly endearing. Yesterday morning as we tucked in and out of places (The Paris Bakery, Cocoa Atelier, Fallon & Byrne, Sheridans Cheesemongers) we walked away with great little tidbits of information of French culture and food and to be honest, I'm already thinking about doing the afternoon tour.

My french favorites: fresh croissants at the Paris Bakery, any chocolate from Cocoa Atelier, David's sweet wine pairing of Uroulat Juran├žon with cashel blue at Fallon & Byrne and Delice de Bourgogne (triple creme cheese) from Sheridans.

My expanding waistline has no comment on the above.

And because it's always fun to do group shots (our bunch were seriously lovely), a few of the not-quite-ready shots if you'd like to see:




DSC_0405 (1) DSC_0401 DSC_0403 DSC_0400

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining the tour and for the beautiful blog post Rincy! Merci, merci, merci xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Rincy, these photos warm my heart! Food is the best way to bond with people! I just love taking my time to talk and laugh over a good meal! I've got to try the Paris Bakery, I am having withdrawals from my trip! Just the scent of a really great bakery is enough! I hope you are well!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so amazing. your blog is dream!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for your sweet comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos as always, now I'm really hungry ;) x

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger