London

Saturday, October 26, 2013

DSC_0365
London. Every time I go, I very ceremoniously fall in love with it all over again.  Like most big cities, past the usual landmarks and 'must see' attractions, there is always so much more. Being able to rent and stay in one of Debi Treloar's gorgeous apartments, mornings spent in bakeries and cafes, an afternoon strolling around the Oxford universities and getting to see Geraldine and Louisa were just a few of the many highlights.

Five days there last week and I still think I only saw the tiniest bit of what it has to offer. I am now not-so-secretly trying to find any excuse to go back there again. This small town girl has a major crush.DSC_0287 (1) DSC_0258 DSC_0302 (2) picisto-20131026185050-272389 DSC_0370 DSC_0239 (1) DSC_0178 (1)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh Ellinor, I am smitten with it :)

      Delete
  2. It made my month seeing you in London, have missed you so much. See you soon lovely x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made mine too Louisa! I seriously adore the bits off you. xxxx

      Delete
  3. Hi rincy, sorry for being late. It was wonderful to see you too. Hope we can do it again. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) I'm sure we will soon Geraldine! x

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger