U Magazine

Thursday, September 5, 2013

A little over a month ago, sweet beautiful Nathalie asked Louise, Ketty, Emily and I to be a part of a feature on bloggers making their mark from Ireland. Initially, I was more than shy about it but now looking back I am so happy and thankful to have been able to be a part of it.

Having a small space on the blogosphere and sharing it with you sweet readers has been an absolute treat. I am beyond grateful for you!
DSC_0045 (2) (And to my favorite Holly Becker, you are the stuff legend and beauty are made from. Thank you for your infinite grace and inspiration. I heart you lady!)

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Rincy! I'll have to go out and buy the magazine to read it now! :)

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Emma! It's the issue from the first week of August (dated 21 July) so not out anymore! I kinda knew I was going to blog about it after the fact. Much too shy otherwise :)

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger