The Zoo

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DSC_0377 (3)
We visited the zoo on a sunny morning last week during our travels and I am happy to report that at twenty-nine years of age it is still remains a pretty special place to be. DSC_0325 DSC_0391 (1) DSC_0330 When I was little, these sorts of trips with my parents were always more educational in nature so it was such a treat to go, admire and just be amongst these fine creatures for a while without the worry of a question or test at the end of it.

(And as a complete side note, my love of elephants multiplied a hundred times over during this trip. I'm not sure how or why- it just did. Consider me smitten for those large, sweet soulful beings.)

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! I really love zoos and I have probably visited every possible zoo and wildlife centre I could when I lived in Australia (even some absolutely random tiny zoo in the middle of nowhere!). I find there is something quite relaxing about it somehow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yolene- that is AMAZING that you've had so many visits to wildlife centers. I think I am going to make it a point to do the same; you've inspired me :)

      Delete
  2. i haven't been to the zoo in ages - these photos make me want to take a trip this fall, before it gets too cold :)

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger