Living Dinners

Sunday, August 25, 2013

DSC_0104 Every now and again, I get overly impulsive. Those moments usually occur post night shifts or long periods of work where I feel like I must cram every single bit of fun activity I can in the days I have free. Booking holidays, riding bikes in the rain, watching a series for hours on end- all during those whims. Living Dinners was one of the best impulsive, on a whim, must-have-fun-this-weekend purchases I've made in a long while.

Last night, we spent the better part of five hours going through course after course of delicious bites, took a misty walk through the Hunting Brook forest and returned to candlelight and dessert in the dark. Firas who doesn't use superlatives quite as often as I do, described it as magical. I could not agree more.
DSC_0112 picisto-20130825063329-558416 DSC_0123 DSC_0127 DSC_0128 DSC_0129 DSC_0145 DSC_0157 DSC_0162 DSC_0190 DSC_0199 (3) DSC_0201 (1)

14 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks amazing Rincy, I'd never heard of Hunting Brook before, but you're right, it's magical!

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma- you must/have to try a Living Dinners event. You would love it, just as you would Hunting Brook! Hope you've been well sweet lady! xx

      Delete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEH! How on earth do you find these wonderful things?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !!! BABES! The wonderful world of the inter web! I will most definitely, under all circumstances, contact you next time I decide to go to one of these lovely affairs! xx

      Delete
  3. this place looks like an absolute dream!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this IS magical. i would love to experience this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P&P and Camilla-- It was definitely both those things :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I was so close to booking tickets to this but it was just too expensive and I couldn't afford it at the time. It looks so beautiful, not that I would expect anything less from living Dinners. I must get to a future event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Clio! We just missed meeting then! It was a bit of a stretch for us as well, but definitely worth it to go :)
      Please do share if you do xx

      Delete
  7. just wow. this is so unbelievably stunning! i love those mossy tables!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO stunning! Those gardens look truly enchanted, I definitely want to take a trip out. Gorgeous pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magic is understated! I have no words for the moss table picture! Oh, Rincy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow what an evening! I love it. You captured it beautifully with these photos.

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger