From Budapest with love

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

DSC_0098
Recently I've been a bit more adventurous in terms of travel. Always a bit wary of money, time, work, etc -- this year I made a conscious decision to take every opportunity I can to explore within Europe. And so, over the last seven days I've been traveling with friends in the sweet, beautiful country of Hungary.  To say that I've fallen for it is a serious understatement.
DSC_0035
I am so tired, giddy and just plain stupid happy from travels there that I am still finding words to express it all. For now though, I've shared a few photos with the always wonderful and inspiring Holly Becker.

Pop on over and say hello if you'd like: Decor8

2 comments:

  1. Same here: Hungary has never been on my list of countries I want to travel to - but your pictures sure are amazing. Glorious summer nights are the best - and when enjoyed in such a pretty, vibrant city, it's just beyond perfect, not?

    Have a great rest of the week. xo, Nadine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Nadine, it is officially one of my most favorite places I've travelled to now. You should really go! And yes to glorious summer nights in gorgeous cities. Hope you're having a few yourself ! x

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger