Bray to Greystones

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

DSC_0623
Over the past few years, taking aimless walks have become my most favorite past-time. There's something about the fresh air that makes the most incoherent, dreamer-like thoughts of mine seem clear and logical, even it is just for a passing moment. DSC_0617 The weather doesn't always cooperate in Dublin to explore but when it does, it really does deliver. I had never been on this cliff walk before, so I'm glad I got to share this memory with sweet Bali before he leaves to start a new adventure in his home country. DSC_0600 DSC_0579 DSC_0585 DSC_0640 Although it seems a little unfair that so many friends have/are moving away, I am also ridiculously excited for big, bright things in their future--I will very proudly be a most outspoken cheerleader.

And these type of walks, well, I think they are pretty much here to stay.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, I haven't been down near Bray/Greystones in a few years but they are both lovely seaside towns, particularly like Greystones. Glad to see/hear you're enjoying the Summer weather!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! We ended up there instead of Skerries that week we were emailing! ;) But it still remains a must do for me! Hope you've been well xx

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger