Kinfolk Flower Potluck

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I discovered Kinfolk one wanderlusty afternoon post-call. The images made the everyday occurrences seem even more beautiful and inspiring than possible. So when an event popped up the same weekend I was due in London for a friend's birthday, it seemed like magic and luck were surely playing a part. Surrounded by florals, a simple meal and kindred company--my first Kinfolk experience has me undeniably giddy for more. 5 DSC_0028 1
Sweet Ana and Tassja of Juniper & Lily (these two are just warm and welcoming personified) hosted the event and prepared such a beautiful meal for all of us . I am now convinced that every season should be welcomed this way.
DSC_0074 2 DSC_0082 picisto-20130604061518-439595 3 4
It really doesn't get any better.

4 comments:

  1. it was just meant to be! such a beautiful event, I hope that I will be able to join in on a Kinfolk festivity one day too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Milynn! It sure felt like it. I hope you get an opportunity to join in soon too! :)

      Delete
  2. I attended the one in Brooklyn with Amy Merrick it was amazing! http://nicolefranzen.blogspot.com/2013/05/kinfolk-magazines-flower-pot-luck-with.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elena-- Soul sister! I was just looking at those photos earlier today :) So glad you had an amazing time xx

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger