Gruel Guerilla | Roasted Brown

Monday, June 24, 2013

DSC_0665
When I was little I used to think that nothing tasted as good as that 99 cent taco, my mom's beef dish or macaroni and cheese. I'm not sure how one becomes a 'foodie' or when all of a sudden a pear, serrano , cavanbert on brioche bap is the best thing you've tasted for brunch happens- but let me tell you it does. DSC_0658 (1) DSC_0657 picisto-20130624034032-160341 DSC_0654 (2)
Dublin has been erupting with amazing pop-up ventures as of late, 'foodie' or not --it's an experience that I keep introducing to my nearest and dearest. Saturday morning we tucked into Roasted Brown for our first Gruel Guerilla meal and now I'm eager to try their next. Meatballs and margheritas, anyone?

6 comments:

  1. Rincy, I keep meaning to try Roasted Brown, a few friends of mine have said it's really nice. That food looks amazing. I'm a sucker for brunch at the weekends and I'm always looking for new places to try!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma, let's go back together! Email and we'll sort out a date ;)

      Delete
  2. love the look of that place!

    as much as my palette has changed over hte years, i do still love some mac & cheese one in awhile! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely little vibe of a place Janis! And lol, ME TOO. What is it about that stuff? ;)

      Delete
  3. That is some fine looking brunch! Rincy your photos are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, it is indeed! :) And thank you kindly!

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger