Bison

Monday, June 10, 2013

DSC_0368
I wouldn't call myself a ribs and steak type of girl per se but sometimes you just can't beat a good BBQ on a sunny day. And Bison sure did hit the spot yesterday.

With a saloon type vibe, saddle seats to grub on, plastic cutlery in tin cans with a big roll of tissue in the centre of each table- it's the way BBQ should be enjoyed. Simple, sticky fingers and delicious.
picisto-20130610054743-312816
DSC_0364 DSC_0379 DSC_0376 DSC_0382
With a peach cobbler to finish, it was one of those why-am-I-not-eating-BBQ-every-day sort of meals.  Sure signs of a meal done right.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was SO good. Can't wait til you come to Dublin (hint hint) cause I am totally taking you here. Sending lots of love your way x

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I love me some steak so will definitely be checking this place out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nathalie! You must try it! The ribs and pulled pork (and regular fries) are really really good. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did xx

      Delete
  3. This looks so good!!! Thanks for the recommendation, I'm definitely going to check this place out soon! You're so pretty, I love your sandals! Hope you got to enjoy the nice weather (while it lasted!)

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma! It is GOOD. Like really good. You must try it too! And thank you so much for the sweet compliments, the sandals are from Zara (they also have it in black!). And I did get to enjoy the weather but am sick now (ugh) -- hope you got a bit of sun too and enjoyed our lovely Irish sun while it lasted xx

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger