Borough Market

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

DSC_0002 DSC_0011
After the trip to Malta, we were lucky enough to join friends in London to celebrate a 30th birthday.  Our first stop on Saturday mornings there is always the Borough Market. The gorgeous produce, the lively atmosphere and the never-ending list of things to try is our favorite way to start a weekend. 
DSC_0007 DSC_0012 DSC_0004
We tucked in to duck sandwiches, fish paella, chorizo flavours I cannot even name and fruits and veg of the sweetest variety. Things I would normally say no to are easily swayed to yes. And it just keeps getting better.

We are such happy campers there.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pics-- I could practically taste the strawberries! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joybean! And there is nothing that beats fresh strawberries ;)

      Delete
  2. I love Borough Market! Headed there myself on our trip last year (some pics here: http://nathalie.ie/blog/2012/04/25/london-highlights/) and it's definitely on my hit list when I go back in July. There's a fab Mexican stand there too. Gorgeous pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Nathalie -your pics are gorgeous! And Borough market is perfection isn't it? :) Hope you enjoy it just as much in July.

      p.s. are we EVER going to meet? ;)

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger