Fontanella Tea Garden

Monday, April 29, 2013

DSC_0237
Before we landed in Malta, one of my girlfriends wrote a sweet list of things to see and do while we were there. When she said Fontanella was well known for its chocolate cake and stunning views of the island- it was a pretty easy sell. 

Tucked in behind little red gates and the sand-colored walls of Mdina this place is just all things lovely. And even the gray clouds around us couldn't ruin our experience that afternoon.
DSC_0259 (1) DSC_0252
I've always been a more sweet than savoury type person and have tried to venture out (unsuccesfully) towards the latter but after the Fontanella experience, I am happy to say I am proudly keeping to the sweeter side of things. 
DSC_0243 DSC_0244 DSC_0245
Days are just that bit better with chocolate in it.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! :) I adore yours as well x

      Delete
  2. what a lovely place. you've given me the travel bug.

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger