An easy start

Saturday, April 13, 2013

DSC_0005 DSC_0012
I'm officially on vacation. It has been months overdue and I feel like I can finally shake off that cranky, tired person I was turning into and breathe easier for a little while. Buying fresh bread and ingredients from a (new) favorite farmer's market and sitting around our little apartment with music in the background seemed like the perfect, easiest way to start things off right.

For the first time ever, I actually have plans (what what) for the weeks ahead including two little trips away and a concert date to top it all off.

I am actually giddy thinking about not waking up to an alarm tomorrow. It's all about the simple things, right?

7 comments:

  1. sounds like a dream Rincy! I have a three day weekend and a two hotel stays planned for may and I really cannot wait! I'm glad you've made some fun plans for your time off. What concert are you going to?

    You're right, sometimes the simple things are the best, and not waking up to an alarm is one of my favourite simple things! I hope you have a lovely holiday from work!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Emma, thank you! I really hope it's a good few weeks-- I still have work, an audit and an exam to study for but I have some fun stuff planned too :) And One Republic! I've been absolutely adoring their latest album.

      I hope you have a lovely time off in May too! Hope you're having a sweet weekend x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Christina! I adore yours! :)

      Delete
  3. Good for you! I can't wait to go on vacation this summer and just relax. =) Enjoy your vacation time and have a great time! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rincy, take your time of, no alarm clock or any watch allowed those days! Wishing you a good relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO excited for you that you get some time off. Sounds like it will be utterly blissful. Have funnnn!!

    Love the photos btw

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger