The Sugar Club

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Last night, we went to view the 25th anniversary screening of Cinema Paradiso surrounded by candle-lit booths, twinkly lights, red-checkered table cloths, pizza and wine. I know I am guilty of superlative over-use (a silly little dreamer I am) but the ambience at the Sugar Club  really was impossibly perfect yesterday.
DSC_1263 DSC_1248 (2)
DSC_1256
Truth is, I am not always successful with my last-minute ''we have to go/eat/try/do this!'' (understatement) but watching Alfredo pull at my little heart strings with someone I adore, surrounded by this: DSC_1251 photo (3)
Impossibly perfect indeed.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like such a beautifully amazing night! Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great way to spend a lovely evening. And Cinema Paradiso is such a wonderful movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girls, I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I nearly pinched myself. It felt like a dream! I will never watch a movie without twinkly lights and candles again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreamy, indeed! I've watched that film so many times I could quote it almost line by line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really made it so special that night. We were so impressed! :)

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger