Sunday Brunch At Eden

Sunday, March 24, 2013

DSC_0101 Linda first introduced me to Eden years ago. It became a place that we used to frequent when we needed a little escape from work, assignments and the typical university stories. But then life happened and Sunday brunch lazily became one that involved stretchy sleepwear and staying at home. Fortunately, we opted for a change of pace today and went back to sitting underneath those gorgeous vines and twinkly lights once again.
DSC_0093 DSC_0090 DSC_0099
No matter how long it's been, Eden always remains undeniably consistent. A character trait much like that of your oldest and truest friends (insert shameless girlie love to Linda here). Today, Firas had the most gorgeous Eggs Benedict dish there and the afternoon as a whole was a gentle reminder that some things really are worth getting out of bed for--even on the coldest, grayest Sunday mornings in Dublin.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, this place looks like a dreamy place to dine - the lights wrapped around the trunks are very whimsical and romantic. Fab snaps! (P.S. I loved your comment today!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I'm glad - yellow and Will is always a good thing! And this place is unbelievably dreamy. Twinkly lights and greens are an easy sell for me :)

      Delete
  2. I love the lights decorating the restaurant. It's such a nice addition :) Looks like a wonderful place to dine and meet up with old friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why it's a great place to unwind, seems so serene. That breakfast looks absolutely divine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Milynn and Geraldine-- It's gorgeous and was really one of our favorite spots for a long time. I'm so glad I came back to it the other day. Come for a visit and try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to go here for an early bird on an occasion, I love Eden! This post just brought back many happy memories :)

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger