Kate + Brian

Friday, March 8, 2013

Being around people who create and capture, tell stories with their work is infinitely inspiring to me. And so I tend to naturally jump at the chance to learn from them. Watching Emma create magic while taking photos of Kate and Brian was unassuming, care-free and natural--I adored watching her. For a little part of the photo shoot I was actually shy to take images. I held up my camera and took blurry, very imperfect photos. DSC_1123 Then I became smitten with these two. Kate and Brian, who had never done a shoot for a workshop before. Two people who allowed eight relative strangers to share in their little moments. DSC_1172 DSC_1174 DSC_1163
DSC_1215
I took pictures of love. Honest, true, undeniable love.

4 comments:

  1. I would be feel shy as well! It looks like once you got started though, it went really well. My favorite is third one from the top. You can tell that they are in love! Are you interested in shooting more portraits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cole! :) I think it's always a little intimidating shooting with people who actually do this for a living. But everyone there was so sweet & welcoming. A totally lovely experience. And YES to shooting more portraits! Now to build up my courage to ask someone ... :)

      What about you?

      Delete
  2. Hi Rincy, hope you're well! I have to admit when I read your last post I took a look at Emma's blog and fell in love and looked through it and forgot to come back and comment! :) This is such a lovely idea, you've really captured the love these two have for eachother. I'm so happy for you that you got to have this experience!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Emma! I'm so happy to have had the experience! She really is fantastic isn't she? :)

      p.s. So glad you came back around to comment! Hope you've been well too xx

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger