Fallon & Byrne

Saturday, March 23, 2013

DSC_0072 DSC_0066 It's been one of those weekends where the constant reminder of impending weather changes makes you just want to stay inside until the sun comes out again. Fortunately, there are a few people and places that can always get me out of my little cocoon.
DSC_0064 The last time I was in Fallon & Byrne was for Emma's workshop and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came back again. This place is a food lover's dream. The colour, the immaculate display of fruit and veg, the world wide range of product. DSC_0070 DSC_0068 (1)
Add in a wine cellar below and a restaurant on top and it really is all sorts of perfection.

6 comments:

  1. I love Fallon and Byrne! It's my favourite place to buy fresh ingredients as they stock a lot of more "unusual" items that aren't as readily available in supermarkets. They also stock two of my favourite magazines Lula and Love! Glad you like it too!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a firm favorite in Dublin ..I'd be in a lot more trouble if I lived closer to this place that's for sure! It has everything :) Haven't picked up Lula and Love before, will do so the next time I'm in! x

      Delete
  2. Fallon and Byrne is such a dream place for food lovers! And your photos really do justice to the beautiful place it is :) Have a lovely Sunday Rincy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Yolene! Just sent over a little email x

      Delete
  3. Every time I see a picture of F&B I check if I'm in it! I have so often lunch there that chances of being in one of them are quite high!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Antonella, love it! I'm taking it I missed you this time? Shucks. Next time for sure then ;)

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger