Bliss

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lately, I've been in the sweetest company. Wined and dined in new places with friends, watched a folksy, soul band perform on a cold Sunday evening and took mid-day breaks to share a giggle with colleagues who I've missed over the last two weeks.
DSC_0980
But today. Today.
DSC_0978
I spent alone- walking around the park, listening to this album and chasing the hazy morning sun.
DSC_0979 (2)
I walked until my little fingers were much too cold and came back in feeling happy and light. Oh to have these peaceful, quiet starts every day. What bliss it would be.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I love this kind of quiet walks on my own with some lovely music on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do this whenever I get a chance :)

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger