Wahre GaumenFreunde

Thursday, December 13, 2012

picisto-20121213030027-625007
On a snowy Sunday afternoon in Hannover, two men in matching tartan tip-toed into Holly's studio and created a gorgeous setting of all things delicious and wonderful. And I fell in love. Spicy lentil soup, potato croquettes, root beet carpaccio and brownies- all simple, divine and inspired.

Onno Heeren and Malte Markert, the chefs behind Wahre Gaumenfreunde, are absolute perfection. Their philosophy is simple--food brings people to the table. It creates an environment for unforgettable memories across generations and their food is a lovely ode to that mantra.

It is the food I dream of having every day.
DSC_0768 DSC_0754 (1) DSC_0764 (1) DSC_0757 (1) DSC_0758 (2) DSC_0769 (1) DSC_0766
If there was ever a real deal for catering in Germany, this is it. Thank you Holly& Steffi for allowing us to have this unbelievably delightful meal together. And to Onno and Malte, I am forever a fan.

8 comments:

  1. Wow Rincy, beautiful pictures!! Big hug & kiss, Steffi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STEFFIIIII!! I tried to comment on your blog post (the video) and it wouldn't let me. But I adore you. You are such a sneaky wonderful thing for creating that. And unbelievably talented. And I am smitten all over again. Love love love and cuddles from Dublin! xx

      Delete
  2. I want this food NOW! It was sooooo good!!! Beautiful pictures, Rincy. xoxox, Magda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh Magda!! SO DO I.

      ps. I miss you!

      Delete
  3. Amazing pics, Rincy, really well shot! Lovely text. That makes a ...???.... perfect post! Gudy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much Gudy-- means so much coming from you! :)

      Delete
  4. Love this blog Rincy, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Aidan, thank you! SO happy to have you here :)

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger