Sunday Morning

Sunday, November 11, 2012

DSC_0734
Firas woke up this morning asking me if I wanted to spend the day on a bike. He has a fancy schmancy new one from the cycle to work scheme. I on the other hand, rent one from Phoenix Park for five euro. The best part of renting frequently is the owners get to know you and today, I was greeted with a big smile and a welcoming ''Riinnncccyyy!''. It made the start of my little day so much brighter.

Enter miles and miles of gorgeous scenery in Phoenix Park. I know I post about it often but it really is my favorite place to be most days.
DSC_0737 DSC_0718
DSC_0714 DSC_0701 picisto-20121111112010-195633 (3)
I secretly think of it as my very own backyard. Come for a bike ride sometime. I promise it'll grow on you too.

5 comments:

  1. I would live in that park also, if I could. Everything looks very green and fresh. And those deer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It really is sweet Cole. Hope you get a chance to see it in person! :)

      Delete
  2. oh, it looks so crisp and cool in those woods.
    beautiful pictures!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Em! It is the most perfect breath of fresh air there. I love it :)

      Delete
  3. deer in a football field! what could be better? :)

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger