Malahide Castle

Thursday, November 1, 2012

DSC_0707 DSC_0711 Shift work can be a little tough at times. Trying to schedule in things you want to do, things you should do and things that just need to get done during your off time can often drive a hard balance. Today, I left things as they were to take a walk around the Malahide grounds with Joanne. Fresh air and green always do me a world of good.
picisto-20121101144021-648183
We wandered upon the Avoca Cafe to warm up cause it was seriously crisp (ie freezing) outside and tucked into a gorgeously creamy seafood chowder.
DSC_0727 DSC_0724 DSC_0720 DSC_0703
After a few hours of sunshine, not so surprisingly the fall rain and darkness settled in. But having to go back into a long stretch of work days always seem a bit easier when you are in good company and gorgeous surroundings.

4 comments:

  1. That meal looks good. And at least you had the sunshine while you were outside!

    I like your blog milk theme! I just switched over from tumblr to blogger and it is a million times easier to use. For my own, I just worked on the css/html for awhile and made it look somewhat decent.

    Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Cole we also got the bitter cold and rain not too long after ;) I love this theme and Ana (who runs blog milk) is super sweet and lovely to work with. Highly recommend! Just took a peek at the new blogger face on yours-- I like! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you Milynn! So happy you commented, I've loved having a wander around your gorgeous photos too! :)

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger