Friendsgiving

Monday, November 26, 2012

This time last year I was cooking a meal for 18 of our closest friends. This past weekend after some very crazy shift work- we celebrated by dancing, singing and dancing some more. I had some of the most divine Thanksgiving food I've had in a long time on Saturday night in a home filled with nothing but love and acceptance. I spent many gorgeously lazy hours with the sweetest people (person) I know.

There are not too many photos to share online, but I love that at times. It reminds me that I was really, truly living in the moment. And for that and so much more, I am so very thankful.

Here's hoping that no matter what you may have done, big or small, you found yourself with a little bit of cheer and love this weekend. Thank you for allowing me to share my stories with you here. A very happy belated Thanksgiving to you.

3 comments:

  1. So glad that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving even though you were so far from home! I know just how that feels.

    Also your comment today on my blog post melted MY heart! Beautifully put.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your thinking regarding living in the moment vs. taking photographs. Sometimes I can tell that I am having a good time when I completely forget to take photographs. Glad you had such a good thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca- Aw, I'm so glad you liked it and that you had such a sweet thanksgiving! Your daughter is gorgeous.

    Cole- Completely agree. If I don't have photos up , it usually means I'm up to fun! But other times, I just miss holding on to a camera and sharing in things that capture my eye :)

    Thank you both for your sweet comments xx

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger