Dublin Wine Rooms

Monday, November 5, 2012

DSC_0122 (2)We used to frequent the Dublin wine rooms when it was just getting started. Sharing bottles of wine over charcuterie boards and whiling away the hours well into the night. It was our place to meet after a tough day, busy week or just when we needed the atmosphere of twinkly lights and candles. I've decorated tables for birthdays and celebrated lots of just because's there.
DSC_0119 DSC_0098 (2)DSC_0030
It is a perfect first date place, girls night in and get-together place for friends. I miss not living next to this gorgeous little nook and cranny.

11 comments:

  1. right now i really wish to live in dublin. i was there once when i was 4, but i can remember anything...

    girl the photos are awesome!! gonna stalk you a little bit now, ok?
    have a good day and a better week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah! Dublin is changing every day for me--but in a good way :) Thanks so much for the comment and following along. So happy to have you here! You should come visit Dublin again x

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful blog you have! I followed over from Elephantine and am loving your life and pictures and posts. I'm going to add you to my blog roll. :-)

    http://makingroomwithus.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Thank you! I am so happy to have you here and chuffed that you added me to your blogroll (insert happy dance). Your family is beautiful, and now i am secretly wishing I could transport myself to Sicily and visit that gorgeous biscotteria ;)

      Delete
  3. Had never even heard of the wine rooms! Must add that to the list too - looks so cosy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd never know how sweet it is from the way it looks from outside (it's in the IFSC) but it really was one of our favorite places when we lived in that area :) Small and perfectly cosy.

      Delete
  4. What a lovely place to go to celebrate! I need to find a wine room like this for parties :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of our favorites! And I hope you do too! :)

      Delete
  5. I love your photography. Been going through your blog and admiring your pictures - sticking around for more!

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger