The Fumbally

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

DSC_0639 (3)
I initially went to Fumbally because I thought it was called ''fun-belly'' and I thought any place that was called that was worth checking out. So, yeah...I won't tell you how that search went on google but I am so happy I  spent my morning at the right place.
DSC_0638 (1)
The Fumbally isn't on tripadvisor just yet, but it is repeatedly mentioned on foodie blogs in Dublin and is always well regarded. The food is fresh, extremely kind on the wallet and so good. Like, I-had-seconds-of-the-same-dish good.
DSC_0636 The place is like a mini art-gallery, a place where there is constant visual stimulation and such a creative, welcoming buzz.
DSC_0632 (1)
I mean, turntables hanging out on the side just means a party, no?DSC_0629 (1) DSC_0623 (1)
I loved it and have already made plans to return with a group of friends in tow. If you're interested,
check out their website and menu and then head on over!--I'm so glad I did.

6 comments:

  1. This place looks magical! I love how these photos were edited. Perfect ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a wonderful place!--definitely worth checking out if you are ever in Dublin! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Rincy:)! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love your blog too:))! Looking forward to your posts! Btw do you have google friend connect so I can follow you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just added one now ! Can you tell I'm new to this blogging thing? ;)

      Delete
  3. I've been meaning to try this place! Your photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally worth checking it out! :) And thank you, I am such a fan of your site--always looking to see what goodies you find! Would adore to have you follow along here too x

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger