Joanne

Friday, October 26, 2012

DSC_0695 Joanne is my kind of girl. In the last few months, she's trekked up Kilamanjaro, travelled to Dubai, Cambodia and Thailand, is now learning French and taking a law course on the side. She has one of the most enviable closets I know but will and has run in the rain with me, taken bike rides with me at a moment's notice and finished it up with a bottle of Prosecco to boot. And embarassingly, has on many occasion dance-ercised with me to Youtube videos at crazy hours of the day.

She's a girl's girl, an adventurous spirit, ridiculously smart and quite possibly one of my most favorite people in Ireland. Spending time with her this afternoon was the best way to cure a stressful morning.

I'm so lucky to call her a friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger