Happy Halloween

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

picisto-20121031093248-164830
We christened Ash's place by gathering around for halloween this past weekend. There was an owl, a fox, some ghouls, a ghostbuster and other such distinguished characters. There was also Palinka from my favorite Hungarian, Bob Dylan songs and prom-style photos in a fluorescent-lit kitchen.

Being at a party where there were two other Waldo characters was another reason for good cheer.

And surprisingly, I didn't take a single picture even though I had a camera with me-- it was just one of those nights. Living in the moment. I was such a happy girl.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween from your newest follower! Love your Where's Waldo costume!

    Feel free to stop by my blog anytime!

    www.cassandralynn23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Halloween Cassie! Looks like you had a fab one too --expired crayon costume and all! ;) So happy to have you here, looking forward to following along on your journey too! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh Emma! Thanks so much. It was between where's wally and a sexy cat costume. I'm so happy I went with the wally costume --it's so much more me! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aww thank you Shoko! you are so sweet. Hope you had a fab halloween too! x

      Delete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger