Dun Laoghaire

Sunday, October 21, 2012

DSC_0659 Dun Laoghaire is a gorgeous little town that I always seem to make a break for on a Sunday. The fresh food markets at the People's Park, a lively atmosphere and miles and miles of just blue waters always makes me feel happy and at peace. And lucky for me, I got to share it with two friends who ditched their Sunday plans for a walk along the coast with me. DSC_0655 DSC_0667
And because it was just that sort of day where hours pass like minutes, we stayed til the sun set.
DSC_0682 DSC_0670
DSC_0679 DSC_0686
It was a lovely way to end the weekend. The coast is such sweetness when the sun is out.

6 comments:

  1. I love D.L it's a beautiful place. Your pics are amazing! You must have a great camera as well as being talented ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe! :) and lol, yes I do have a great camera. It's a Nikon D3100 and I love it, still getting used to it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rincy, you and your brother are two of the most talented people that I know! This website is lovely : ) Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you--And my brother is very talented indeed! I'm so curious to know who you are now! ;)

      Delete
  4. the pics are amazing! Wonderful scenery ...must have been a great day out :)

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger